It’s here!! Welcome to the world of Wings Unseen: the divided realms of Lansera and Medua. We loved this epic fantasy by Rebecca Gomez Farrell, and can’t wait to share the book with the world on 8/22/17!
On Sale Now
Readers of all ages will enjoy Wings Unseen, Rebecca Gomez Farrell’s first full-length novel. It is a fully-imagined epic fantasy with an unforgettable cast of characters.
- Elizabeth Konkel, Seattle Book Reviews (4/5 stars) – “Rebecca Gomez Farrell weaves together a brilliant fantasy adventure about love, power, and destiny.” – Full Review
- Kirkus Reviews – “War, treachery, and star-crossed lovers abound in this high fantasy novel. . . . Farrell’s book is imaginative, filled with detailed worldbuilding, but rarely bogged down in exposition. Each of the protagonists’ stories is engaging in its own way.” – Full Review
- Paperback Paris – “12 New Fantasy and Science Fiction Books to Pick Up This Month” – Full Article
- Book Allure (4/5 stars) – “I enjoyed the writing of Farrell. . . . Each action was written to such precision that it felt like a well-directed movie in my head, leaving little for me to fill in. And that’s great! For a high fantasy book, the author’s ability to describe is essential and Farrell excelled at it.” – Full Review
- JD Dehart Reading & Literature Resources – “I would place this book on the shelf next to Anne Aguirre, Veronica Roth, Christopher Paolini, and Ally Condie. Being a former middle grades English teacher, Wings Unseen would have been on my recommendation list and if any of those former students come knocking, I would not hesitate to tell them about Wings Unseen.” – Full Review
- Bookwitty – “Wings Unseen by Rebecca Gomez Farrell is a complex book that clearly owes a debt towards A Song of Ice and Fire in its multi-POV structure. … A lot of adult fantasy books are a slow burn, particularly in the romantic arcs, but YA and this book specifically, counter that by laying out the emotional elements in a very forthright manner.” – Full Review
- Pulp Literature – “A New Fantasy Novel from Rebecca Gomez Farrell” – Full Article
There are no upcoming events at this time.